BSK 2 – Important Information
Building Materials Science II is offered every summer semester.
ATTENTION!!! It is absolutely neccessary to check regularly your RWTH-Mail address and the "Lernraum" in Moodle for BSK2!!!
- Raw materials and material properties
- Stress-strain curves depending on the strength
- Material corrosion
- Material testing
- Special concretes such as fiber reinforced concrete, SCC, high-performance concrete, lightweight concrete, fair-faced concrete
- Knowledge of the production of concrete building members
- Knowledge of the deformation and fracture behaviour of concrete as the basis for the design of steel-reinforced concrete members
- Knowledge of the applicability and application limits of concrete
Admission requirements for the lecture: none
Admission requirements for the written exam: none
Written exam lasting 90 minutes, grading: graded, weighting: 100 percent