BSK 2 – Important Information
Building Materials Science II is offered every summer semester. In SS 2022 the lecture will take place face to face in TEMP 2. Start is April, 11.
ATTENTION!!! It is absolutely neccessary to check regularly your RWTH-Mail address and the "Lernraum" in Moodle for BSK2!!!
- Raw materials and material properties
- Stress-strain curves depending on the strength
- Material corrosion
- Material testing
- Special concretes such as fiber reinforced concrete, SCC, high-performance concrete, lightweight concrete, fair-faced concrete
- Knowledge of the production of concrete building members
- Knowledge of the deformation and fracture behaviour of concrete as the basis for the design of steel-reinforced concrete members
- Knowledge of the applicability and application limits of concrete
Admission requirements for the lecture: none
Admission requirements for the written exam: none
Written exam lasting 90 minutes, grading: graded, weighting: 100 percent